Turning data collection into a fun, concise, and educational process adds value to our brand.
It was a necessary step to preserve everyone’s freedom.
- How did it go internally? Who did you entrust with this project?
- Now, transparency on the cookies we deposit and obtaining consent is required. What impact does this have on your business and marketing practices?
None. We just launched, so our site has always included consent collection.
- What benefits does this bring to your users?
We are building a relationship of trust with our users. Our motto is to be as transparent as possible.
- There are two schools of thought: those who do it in-house (from scratch) and those who rely on specialized solutions. What do you think?
Everyone has their job. We prefer things to be well done and studied for.
Is it essential to guarantee the authenticity and traceability of consents to the user?
Absolutely! Once again, to build trust and security with our potential clients.
- What were your selection criteria when you chose your solution?
Speed, simplicity, ergonomics, and design.
- Axeptio has designed a very original approach (advanced UX design, fun tone, delay in displaying the module, maximum transparency). How important is it to work on how to solicit your audience and ask for consent?
Data collection is a delicate and often misunderstood topic for users. Turning it into a fun, concise, and educational process adds value to our brand—namely, a sense of trust and transparency.
- What do you like most about Axeptio?
Its offbeat tone, the ability to personalize everything, the simplicity of integration for us, and the ease of use for the user.
- Focus on your website. What third-party cookies do you deposit and why?
Facebook pixel to optimize our customer experience, Sendinblue for the newsletter, and Tidio for a chat.
How did you hear about us?
Through our web designer.