How did Growth Architecture navigate GDPR and other privacy laws? We had to adjust our data collection and analysis methods and partner with companies like Axeptio to ensure compliance with privacy laws.
It was my responsibility to handle this.
I completely agree. It needs to be approached smartly to avoid disrupting the user experience.
- Now, we need to be transparent about cookies and collect prior consent. What impact will this have on our business and marketing practices?
Since all website visitors must provide prior consent, we have a new challenge to seamlessly maximize consent collection without compromising the user experience.
- What benefits does this offer your users?
It provides more transparency on how companies wish to use their data and gives them the power to refuse.
- There are two options: build versus buy. Why did you choose the second option?
Our business’s legal side differs from our core expertise, and it changes frequently. Focusing on adding value to our clients and leaving the legal part to a third-party provider makes sense.
- Choosing your solution, what evaluation criteria did you use?
We focused on company size, solution customizability, and ergonomics.
Axeptio’s innovative approach includes advanced UX design, a fun tone, delayed module display, and maximum transparency. How important is it to work on soliciting consent from your audience? Our website is one of our first touchpoints with clients, so it must be consistent with our branding and UX.
- What did you like the most about Axeptio?
The customizability of the solution, great UX, and responsive customer support.