We did a benchmark: what do the brands inspire us to use? Who are our customer experience models…and here we are with Axeptio!
Very well. The evolution of internet usage must be accompanied by more transparency and flexibility. It’s like the theory of the dentist. The more you say what you’re doing, the better everything goes.
- How did it go internally? Who did you entrust with this project?
We are a small startup, so we have taken on this task ourselves. After that, we were lucky enough to be incubated at EM LYON, and in this context, we had a small legal clinic that was very adapted to GDPR.
- Collecting consent is often said to be the most critical part of GDPR. Is this the case for you?
No, I don’t think so. We are on a dynamic of transparency and support in our approach to endometriosis, and consent is a win-win concept.
- Now, it is necessary to be transparent about the cookies we deposit and to collect consent. What impact does this have on your business and marketing practices?
That’s what we did—reading our analytics data differently and optimizing our acquisition vs. retargeting campaigns. It’s positive because it’s more precise in our analyses.
- What benefits does this bring to your users?
Strengthening the values we share: Honesty, Transparency = TRUST
- There are two schools of thought: those who do it in-house (from scratch) and those who rely on specialized solutions. What do you think?
You need everything to make a world, but when robust solutions like this arrive, especially with a highly regulated framework, it’s better to start with solid support. Scratch could come later.
More than essential, it is necessary today.
- What were your selection criteria when choosing your solution?
We took a while because we were in the testing phase, and we did a benchmark of competitors.
- What do the brands inspire us to use? Who are our models of customer experience?
Axeptio has designed an original approach (advanced UX design, fun tone, delay of the module’s display, maximum transparency). To what extent is it essential to work on how to solicit your audience and request consent?
What is complex is scary; what is easy is reassuring. So, if it could be more fun, and it’s also ugly and complicated…
- What do you like most about Axeptio?
Interface, the flexibility of adding cookies (depending on the evolution of the site), design
Focus on your website.
- What third-party cookies do you deposit and why?
Marketing cookies = optimize campaign tracking
- How did you hear about us?
Benchmark of inspiring sites in our eyes.