First and foremost, the entire team wishes you and your loved ones are doing well. We think first of the people affected by the virus. But this situation also has significant economic repercussions for thousands of companies.
Since the beginning, Axeptio’s mission has been to strengthen trust between human beings. On our scale and with our means, we wanted to act to help a population close to our hearts and that we know well, as we interact with them daily during our activity: the self-employed.
Fortunately, the government has just released a €2 billion fund (individual flat rate capped at €1500) for those who can justify a 70% drop in their turnover between March 2020 and March 2019.
- This still needs to be implemented: the procedure for obtaining this aid has yet to be communicated.
- Some will not be able to benefit from it: no seniority, insufficient drop in turnover…
Up to €200 refunded per client at Axeptio
This money will then be sent to the fund mentioned above, already funded by the State, the Regions, and some large companies.
If this new client is self-employed, the first two months are offered to them directly to allow them to make a profit on the resale and installation of our product before being charged for their subscription.
If you are self-employed, this is also the time to give you 2/3 valuable tips that can help you overcome these difficulties:
- Deferral of social security contributions to URSSAF: The government offers all companies, including self-employed workers, the possibility of deferring payment of their social security contributions, initially scheduled for March.
- Deferral of income tax: The government has confirmed the possibility of deferring tax charges and social costs. In concrete terms, you can ask to postpone your income tax payment.
- Reduction of late fees and penalties: On Tuesday, 10 March, the government authorized exceptional discounts on late fees and liabilities relating to social security contributions for companies. Further details will be communicated shortly, and we will update our information. In the event of severe financial difficulty encountered by your self-employed business, please note that the government is currently studying the cancellation of social and tax charges.
- Suspension of rent and energy bills: In this context, it may be challenging to pay rent and bills for water, gas, and electricity. From 17 March, payment of rent and bills for water, gas, and electricity can be suspended for businesses. Please note that your business is in real economic difficulty. Stay tuned; we will keep you informed of updates.
- If you have a child under 16 and teleworking is impossible, you are entitled to automatic compensation. The government is making it possible to provide compensatory payments for parents of children under 16. This will be paid to you by Health Insurance after filling out sick leave.
Self-employed workers: towards partial unemployment?
This article will help you get through this unprecedented and delicate stage. For now, take good care of yourself! Stay at home, warm and safe, and everything will be fine for everyone’s health!
After the rain comes the sunshine… words of Montpellierians! 🌦
See you soon,
The Axeptio Team ❤️